CCHL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- I am at least 18 years of age
- I am an Atchison County, Kansas Resident
- I posses a valid Kansas Driver's License or Non-Drivers Identification Card of myself
- I successfully completed the required training approved by the OAG. Per K.S.A. 75-7c04(b) & (c) or other prior handgun training accepted and approved by the OAG in order to meet the training requirement.
- I meet all requirements listed on the CCHL Application
- I have $132.50 to pay for the Application Process
- $32.50 (money order, cashier's or personal check) payable to the Atchison County Sheriff's Office
- $100.00 (money order, cashier's or personal check) payable to the "Office of the Attorney General
- I have a 2" x 2" frontal view (head & shoulders, no sunglasses or hats), passport-type color photograph of myself taken
within the preceding 30 days
- I have a clear photocopy of: (A) your Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card; as well as (B) any documentation
necessary showing lawful presence in the United States if the applicant was born outside of the United States or one of its
territories (U.S. citizen born abroad, certificate of naturalization, permanent resident alien card). For an active duty military member (ADM) or a "dependent" of an ADM, see the "ADM considerations" on pg. 4. of the application.
- I completed all areas of the CCHL Application
- I called the Atchison County Sheriff's Office for an appointment
- I had my fingerprints taken
- I gave everything to the Atchison County Sheriff's Office to submit my CCHL Application to the Kansas Attorney General including; Application, Proof of training, Photo, Copy of DL or ID, 2 payments, and fingerprints.
For more detailed information please visit the Kansas Attorney General's Office Website at Kansas Attorney General CCHL